Call 843-873-8030 for 24 Hr Service
Advantages of using First Team Construction for your water restoration project.
- Emergency Service – 24/7 – at your location within 60 minutes or less
- All work is 100% guaranteed for one year
- Upfront FREE estimate available upon request
- We work with all insurance companies to make the claims process hassle free – we bill them, not YOU
- Moisture detectors to measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Our Water Damage Restoration Services Include
- Water Damage Assessment
- Water Extraction
- Odor Removal
- Using Blowing Equipment To Fully Dry The Areas
- Surface Drying
- Cleansing Of Air
- Debris Removal
- Crawl Space Cleanup
- Sewage Cleanup
- Flooding Cleanup
- Flood Clean Up
- Damaged Carpet Removal
DIRECT INSURANCE BILLING!
- Competitive Pricing
- Deductible Rebate – Ask For Details!
- Full Disaster Relief
- 24/7/365 with 60 minute response time!
Please Contact Us for any questions you may have about our Water Restoration and Clean Up services.