Need Drywall Repairs or a Drywall Contractor,then we have you covered.
First Team Construction Inc. provides Drywall Installation,Finishing and Repair services in South Carolina, we will service Charleston, Dorchester, Berkeley and Colleton Counties as well as Kiawah,Seabrook, Edisto Island, City of Charleston,Goose Creek,Moncks Corner, Mt. Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Goose Creek, Edisto Island, James Island, and Summerville.
Just a brief list of drywall repairs and Installations we can assist you with.
From patching or repairing the smallest nail hole in your drywall, to replacing whole sections of drywall,or hanging and finishing a whole house or building or re-texturing ceilings, we have the drywall repair experience to meet your drywall needs.
The First team Construction Inc drywall repair process ensures adequate filling and assists us in having nicely sanded and feathered edges on our drywall repairs compared to having ridges, humps, and uneven repair work.
First Team construction Inc hangs temporary plastic walls in areas of the house this will assure that the drywall repair work is isolated to a particular room or area which helps keep drywall sanding dust to a minimum.
In addition, we have vacuum assisted sanding machines and can do wet sponge sanding in some instances to eliminate a majority of the dust caused by drywall sanding.
Some of our Drywall Repair Services Include:
- Holes, dings, dents, etc, are patched and sanded smooth.
- Nail or Screw Pops are removed if necessary, replaced with new screws 1 inch above or below the area, and repaired accordingly.
- Stress cracks or bad drywall corners are fiberglass or paper taped first, then repaired accordingly.
- Water damage and stains on drywall are primed with a stain blocking primer.
- Textured walls or ceilings are repaired and re-textured to closely match the original drywall texture.
- Poor drywall repair or texture work that exists from a previous painter or drywall contractor can be repaired to almost new looking again.
- Dust Free Drywall Sanding
- New home Drywall Installation
- Drywall installation in Room Additions
- Ceiling Texture