Custom Cabinets Charleston, SC
Consider custom cabinet wood doors for your kitchen cabinet remodeling project. Wood is a beautiful, durable and very stylish solution to your cabinet refacing project. Your kitchen or vanity cabinets may not need replacing but rather newdoors for your cabinet; so browse through our selection of doors for kitchen remodeling.
There are a variety of profiles and finishes to suit everybody’s taste and budget; by choosing our selection of doors for your cabinet, whether it would be wood, RTF (Rigid Thermal Foil) or unfinished ready-to-paint MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) doors awaiting your finishing touch, you save hundreds of dollars
When remodeling your kitchen you can replace the cabinet fronts with new doors and drawer fronts, so your kitchen or vanity can be brought back to life with amazing results. You may even cover all exposed surfaces with matching veneer or laminate with a self-adhesive back. Not only do you save money, but a typical job takes from 3-4 days to complete without the need to dismantle any cabinets, sinks, countertops or appliances…so there is less disruption to your life.
Doors for your Kitchen and bathroom can modernize your project.
First Team builds custom cabinets in Charleston, Summerville, Mt. Pleasant & the surrounding areas.
There is more than one way to reface your kitchen and Bathroom cabinets
- One option is to paint your cabinets frames white and replace your doors with a white raised panel door style. This is a fast and economical way towards great a great looking kitchen.
- Another option, which requires a little more time and money but the results are fantastic is to replace the doors with solid wood doors, veneers are also available for sale so that your cabinet frames can perfectly match your doors.
- Lastly you can choose the painted approach, that is painting your boxes any color inside and out and then ordering MDF ( Medium Density Fiberboard ) or Paint Grade Maple doors to paint.
Our custom-built cabinet doors are manufactured of top quality material by skilled craftsmen. Whether you need cabinet doors for a wall unit, vanity, cupboard or any other installation, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our quality and attention to fine detail.
Different Types of Cabinet Doors We Can Provide for You:
- Wood Cabinet Doors
- PVC Cabinet Doors
- Stainless Steel Cabinet Doors
- Metal Frame Cabinet Door
- We also have a full selection of Drawer Fronts to match your door color and style
Kitchen Cabinet Doors
Our custom-built kitchen cabinet doors are manufactured using the finest materials and workmanship and exceed industry quality standards. You’ll discover that our doors will clearly enhance the overall beauty of your project and provide years of enjoyment for you and your family.