Construction Consulting Charleston, SC
- Litigation Support
- Third-Party Inspections
- Accessibility Construction Consulting
- Building Codes and Zoning
- Progress Inspections
- Property Loss Inspections
We can provide plan reviews for compliance with:
- Fire prevention
- Life safety
- Accessibilty regulations
- Structural Regulations
- Saftey Regulations
- Egress Regulations
- We review your plans so that items can be corrected prior to your bid request.
- Written documentation is provided to explain the code issues.
- We provide assistance with permit applications and plan review correspondence.
This service has proven to be a major time and money saver on many projects.
- A site visit to construction or loss location.
- Recording and doccumenting the extent of damage.
- Photo of damage sustained.
- Dimensional layout of the home or building.
- Reconstruction estimate.
- Roof Inspections.
- Hail and storm damage accessment.
- We can write your claim in Xactimate to match most Insurance Carriers Requirements.
As independent and experienced construction consultants, we work primarily for Hoemowners, Building Owners, Adjusters, Insurance Companies and Examiners. Our experienced construction consultants will arrive at the loss location with the needed manpower, tools and equipment required to properly document the extent of the loss in a timely manner. We perform a full site investigation to photograph and document the building size, construction materials and the amount of damage to the original structure. From this information we can develop a Scope of Restoration / Reconstruction and the cost to restore the structure to pre loss condition. The scope of work and estimate can be further developed to provide separate cost impacts for Restoration, Code Upgrade, Renovation and development of the Actual Cash Value.
Per you request we can review and verify remediation / restoration contractor’s and construction contractor’s estimate and invoices for correct scope of work and accuracy of the billing for work completed. This work can expose pricing differences, excessive labor and material, renovation work beyond the loss, and billing oversights saving you unnecessary overpayments on the claim.
Why Choose Us?
From the very start of the planning stage of the project all the way through completion, we are committed to being part of the team. Most projects require several people to be involved and we understand and are part of that process.
We assist with every aspect of that process by evaluating alternative solutions and providing creative ideas to find the best solutions to the project’s challenges. Our clients do participate in that same process every step of the way, controlling the design and achieving the goals of the project’s schedule, quality and budget.